Setup Your HP Printer at 123.hp.com/setup
HP printers are recognized worldwide for their efficiency, vivid printing and ease of use. Whenever a printer is purchased, it is important that the requisite software is from the HP Printer software available at 123.hp.com/setup. You have to go to the website, and look for the particular software which is suitable for your HP printer’s model and make.
Support and help relating to other details of your printer can also be obtained from 123.hp.com. The website has become an all-over go-to option for any grievances regarding an HP printer.
Setting up your HP Printer with 123.hp.com/setup
- Make sure the Wi-Fi key and details entered are correct. Also ensure your internet is working and there is enough power. The USB should also be working.
- Ensure that the firmware etc. of the printer is installed. Don’t give the printer too many printing jobs at once. Make sure the printer is free of dust etc.
- The operating system should be updated as well.
Connecting HP Printer to Router
- Once you switch on your printer, on the touchscreen head over to the network section.
- The 123 hp setup will look for the routers available to connect with.
- After which you will only have to put in the network key and the connecting starts.
Connect HP printer to mobile through 123 hp com setup
- Switch on your HP printer and open the 123.hp.com website on your phone.
- Look for the model and name of printer you want to connect with.
- Add the printer to your mobile phone and begin installing.
Connect HP Printer to MAC through 123 hp setup
- First install printer driver on your MAC.
- Go to the 123.hp.com/setup website into the MAC page setup, and then reset printer from the Apple menu.
- Enter your Wi-Fi details, select system options from the menu, and select your printer/fax option.
- On the left hand corner, there is a plus sign. Once you click on this choose the internet protocol option.
- Once you type in the IP address, the process to connect HP printer to MAC computer through 123.hp.com/setup is started.
How do you setup your HP printer on the website 123.hp.com/setup?
- When you head over to the website given above, go to the option which says devices and then further from the options available, select ‘settings’.
- On the top panel, you will see the broad types of printers which HP creates being listed out. This is DeskJet, OfficeJet, ENVY, LaserJet etc.
- You need to out of the options given, pick from these options which is the printer type that you have.
- Once you select out of the options given above, say for instance you choose to select OfficeJet because your printer is of OfficeJet type. After this, a box appears which asks for the exact model number and further details of your HP printer.
- For your convenience, on this page you will also have details as to where to locate the model number of your printer on the printer itself.
- One will also have recourse to the option in the case that one’s HP printer model is not listed in the given options at all.
- The process from here onward would be for the person to type out the particular model and name of their printer in the box.
- After you have typed in the name of your printer model etc. then it will redirect you to a page where you have the option of downloading the requisite software available to set up your printer. This is a necessary step.